What You Can Do With Your Card
The name of the issuing bank, MetaBank, N.A., appears on the back of the card while the name Visa appears on the front. Your card will allow you to do the following without having to pay a fee:
- Transfer funds to a personal bank account
- Make signature or PIN-debit purchases anywhere Visa Debit
- Cards are accepted — in stores, online, or over the phone
- Get cash back with a PIN debit purchase where available
- Get cash from in-network ATMs
- Get a replacement EIP Card, if needed
- Check their card balance online, through a mobile app, or by phone
More Tips About Taxes
These are some previous posts with useful tips to help you navigate with confidence the world of taxes:
- These are your options if you didn’t file your taxes on time
- How to start preparing your 2020 tax return
- Do you know what is your tax filing status?
- 4 Tax-related scams to avoid
- Expecting a tax refund? Here’s everything you need to know
- Remember this important thing when you get your Economic Impact Payment
Contact the Tax Experts at Delgado’s Insurance
If you are looking for assistance with your 2020 tax return, contact our experts at Delgado’s Insurance. Our mission is to help you make sense of your options to reduce your liability and maximize your deductions while staying compliant with all relevant laws and regulations.
We have locations in Riverside, California, and Bloomington, California. Contact us today by telephone (951-361-0084, 909-421-9003), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or through our social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter) to get a free quote and learn more about our wide array of services.